- Provide style and other options for Staircases with glass & stainless steel, Glass walls or Room Dividers for Offices, and Wall Mirror Applications etc.
- Assist in co-ordinating with our contractors as needed. (Trade works)
Update on our current busisness environment in the face of COVID-19
Like all of you, we at 2 Gals and a Hammer Consults Inc. are taking all necessary precautions in order to keep our families safe and healthy in this unprecidented time of change due to the effects of COVID-19.
As a small business working with a closely-knit team of independent contractors, we have been looking at how to best serve our clients. Most of our suppliers had to close down their showrooms, some suspending operations altogether.
Keeping our team and our clients safe is our number one priority. We've been evaluating any work and logistics conditions that might affect how we provide service. We have implemented measures to facilitate social distancing such as product delivery vs. showroom pick-ups, online meetings and working from home. As we move into a phase where we are being strongly urged to stay at home, this will likely temporarily delay some of our installations and construction projects. We feel that these precautionary measures are the socially responsible route in these challenging times.
On a professional level, we need to pivot our business and anticipate how to best serve our clients. How can we inspire? How can we best deliver an excellent quality of service moving forward? We hope to weather this storm with resilience and positivity.
With this in mind we have layed out some options to help you realize your projects virtually and will adjust our way to work as the changes evolve.
Option #1 (Zoom or Phone Meeting)
If you have a need for a professional design consultation and you have done your own reseach and have ideas on what you want to accomplish but still have questions, we can provide you with a 1hour consultation through Zoom or Phone - priced at $150.00 for design consultation fees.
Option #2 (Let's Talk Project completion with Zoom.)
Note: No site visits will be done. The customer will provide all needed information for their project
1.Defining the Project
2. The Customer will provide all dimensions with a floor plan indicating the location of the doors, ventillation, windows bulkheads etc.
3. The Customer will provide a visual of the room using a phone or video camera
4. The Customer will provide a list of the materials and all utilities if needed for the project
5 When everything is agreed on, the Customer will be provided with a 3D design of the project and if required we will also supply the proposed material needed such as color and material samples.
Priced at $500.00 and up for design consultation fees (depending on the size of the project).
Note: The customer will be responsible for providing accurate measuments/dimensions as we will not visit the site to do those measurements.
When our business environment returns to normal and there is no more need for social distancing we can engage other options.
Option #3 Let's do a site visit!
1. Meet with the Customer on site to talk about the project
2. Taking the measurent of the space
3. Propose a hand sketch to go over details before going over the final 3D design
4. Put together the needed material for the project
5. Meeting on site with our Contractor or the Customer's Contractor to define what needs to be done on the renovation
6. Project Manage the evolution of the renovation
Price for the design consulting $1000.00 and up (the design fees may vary based on the number of hours per size of the project example a small bedroom vs a large kitchen)
Option #4 Lets go Resource Shopping!
1. We can accompany the Customer or Shop for the Customer to find Resouces for the project at the Suppliers or Manufacturers
Price for Shopping: $150.00 per hour.
Real Estate Websites by Web4Realty